It is a condition of use of this site that you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions of Teagle Machinery Ltd. No other terms shall apply unless stated below. By continuing to use this site you agree to be bound by the following terms:
All brand and product names appearing on this website are trademarks of Teagle Machinery Ltd. You are prohibited from displaying or using in any manner these trademarks without the express written permission of Teagle Machinery Ltd.
The Site and all copyright in it is owned by Teagle Machinery Ltd unless otherwise stated. You are therefore prohibited from:
- Distributing the text or graphics for any purpose to others without the express written permission of Teagle Machinery Ltd.
- Duplicating this information on your own web site without the express written permission of Teagle Machinery Ltd.
- Modifying or reusing the text or graphics on this Web site.
You may print copies of the information for your personal use or store the files on your own computer for your personal use.
All other rights are reserved to Teagle Machinery Ltd.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do anything else with the Site or any of the material contained in the Site.
Company Registration Information
Teagle Machinery Ltd,
Tel: +44 (0)1872 560592
Fax: +44 (0)1872 561166
Company Registration Number: 3228869
UK VAT no: 679 6034 93
We reserve the right to alter or delete material from the Site and may, at any time, revise these terms. You are bound by any such revision and we therefore recommend that you visit this page to review the current terms each time you revisit our Site.
Accuracy of Information
We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content in the Site. Information about Teagle Machinery Ltd products and services are illustrative only and should not be relied upon. Please contact your local dealer for more detailed information.
This Site includes links to other web sites, which are completely independent of this Site. We accept no responsibility for and do not endorse, the content of these web sites. Links to this Site are prohibited.
All implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. By using the Site you agree not to rely on any of the information contained in it. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect loss or damages that result from the use of the materials on the Site or the materials in any web site linked to the Site or any services offered on the Site.
General Competition Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications and online services that are organised by Teagle Machinery Ltd or any third party on behalf of Teagle Machinery Ltd.
2. By entering a competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
3. Teagle Machinery Ltd may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, EMEA Countries and also includes New Zealand and Australia. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and this must be indicated when entering.
2. Any of the following may not enter:
- Employees of Teagle Machinery Ltd
- Subsidiaries of Teagle Machinery Ltd
- Companies sharing common directors with Teagle Machinery Ltd
- Any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries;
- Any company involved in any capacity in the sponsorship of a competition or competition prize.
3. Teagle Machinery Ltd may ask for proof of age and in all competitions evidence to verify the identity of that entrant at any time, and may use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. Entrants may only enter the competition in their own name.
4. The closing dates for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
5. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of any copyright works submitted, e.g. photographs and drawings, and Teagle Machinery Ltd use of such works (which you will permit) will not infringe the rights of any third party.
6. Entries will be limited to one per person.
7. Entries to any competition organised by Teagle Machinery Ltd may only be made through the following methods, which will be specified for each competition:
(a) Web entry
Where specified as an available method of entry to the competition, web entrants are required to follow the instructions on the website as indicated in the competition information. Entrants will receive a message confirming entry to the competition. Web entrants may be required to supply their name, and/or email address and/or a contact telephone number and/or any other details.
(b) Email entry
Where specified as an available method of entry to the competition, e-mail entrants may enter the competition by sending an e-mail (to a specified email address) or completing a survey via the Survey Monkey link. There is no charge for email entries. Entrants may receive a message confirming their entry to the competition.
(c) Entry via Social Network Sites
Where specified as an available method of entry to the competition, Social Network Site entrants may enter the competition by responding with the information indicated in the competition details by posting their answer within their comment. There is no charge for such entries.
8. Neither Teagle Machinery Ltd, nor any other third party or organisation involved in the management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries involved in the competition will accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions (including but not limited to security functions by software used by Teagle Machinery Ltd or any third party), virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control.
9. More than one entry submitted under the same name and/or email address will not be accepted.
10. Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, or not received by Teagle Machinery Ltd will be void.
11. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of the entry or any answers given by entrants (if applicable), or the operation of any part of the competition (in the case of postal entries, a postal strike for example), network or phone system, the decision of Teagle Machinery Ltd shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Teagle Machinery Ltd will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry in any competition. Where Teagle Machinery Ltd decides in its sole discretion that an entrant is eligible for a refund, eligibility for refunds will be notified to relevant entrants. Teagle Machinery Ltd reserves the right to refuse to refund any competition winner where it suspects dishonest or fraudulent conduct on the sender’s part or where the entrant has not complied with the rules of the competition.
1. The prize is as specified in the competition information.
2. The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information. Where the winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 14 days after the date on which the competition closes.
3. Prize draw prizes will be awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and under the supervision of an independent observer. Any competition requiring a subjective assessment in the selection of winning entries will be judged by Teagle Machinery Ltd or as indicated in the competition information.
4. Teagle Machinery Ltd will attempt to notify the winner within 14 days after the closing date, or as otherwise indicated in the competition information, and where time is of the essence for such a period as Teagle Machinery Ltd shall in its absolute discretion deem reasonable. He/she will be contacted on the phone number, by SMS text, or email address provided when entering the competition. The winner will have a specified fixed time period in which to claim his or her prize. If Teagle Machinery Ltd is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Teagle Machinery Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions and the competition information.
6. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Teagle Machinery Ltd determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants may be removed from the Competition at Teagle Machinery Ltd sole discretion.
7. Teagle Machinery Ltd reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Teagle Machinery Ltd that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition.
8. Teagle Machinery Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed or if such proof is not produced on request or to disqualify the entrant from the competition.
9. Teagle Machinery Ltd shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Teagle Machinery Ltd reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
10. In relation to all competitions, the full name and county of the winner may be published by Teagle Machinery Ltd with a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. Teagle Machinery Ltd (or any third party nominated by Teagle Machinery Ltd) may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
2. Information and data which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Teagle Machinery Ltd and their dealers and contractors in order to administer the competition. Non personal data may also be used for the purpose of undertaking market research or in facilitating reviews, developments and improvements to relevant services.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Teagle Machinery Ltd liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, Teagle Machinery Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Teagle Machinery Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
2. Teagle Machinery Ltd cannot promise that the services relating to the competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Teagle Machinery Ltd. Teagle Machinery Ltd will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service or machinery relating to the competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
1. In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Teagle Machinery Ltd shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Teagle Machinery Ltd reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Teagle Machinery Ltd including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
2. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
3. Please note that calls may be recorded to ensure that competition entries are captured, for staff training and quality control purposes.
4. The promoter of the competition is Teagle Machinery Limited, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HQ.
5. These terms and conditions were last updated on 15 February 2019.
Access to certain areas of this Site is restricted to authorised persons using their allocated password. We reserve the right to remove or change a password at any time. Teagle Machinery will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your password.